EXECUTIVE TALENT BANK
Ashton Tweed created the first executive talent bank enabling retained search, executive placement, and interim consultants. As a candidate or a company in search of a candidate, our search services place the best and brightest as interim or permanent executives and board directors, or staff in myriad industries across the life sciences.
LIFE SCIENCES TALENT
With our unique life sciences executive talent bank, Ashton Tweed provides your company with just-in-time expertise and leadership needed to move your company through its growth continuum — whether new to marketplace or a growing and established business. Meet your company's needs through retained executive search or placement of interim executives for your urgent business issues.
A Message from the CEO
The life sciences industry is fast-paced and turbulent. For those of you unfamiliar with interim placements, discover the true value of interim talent and how hiring executives on an interim basis can aid your company through critical periods. After all, you never know when your company may be in need of an interim executive.
A Message from the CEO
In need of top executives? Executive search is one of the most powerful tools in the recruiting industry because it reaches more possible candidates than any other resource. Realize the full benefits that executive search can offer your company when hiring new executives or replacing previous leaders.
If you're a professional in the field of life sciences, subscribe today to benefit from Ashton Tweed's extensive industry knowledge, networking connections, relevant news, and trends in life sciences.
Ashton Tweed's executive talent bank provides your company highly experienced executives, staff, and life sciences industry experts ready for interim or permanent placement. When you partner with Ashton Tweed, you benefit from our deep understanding of the life sciences market and connection to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostic, and medical device sectors. Whether you are or you require executive or management talent — interim, permanent, or interim to hire — Ashton Tweed can meet your specialized retained search and executive search needs.
ASHTON TWEED: EXECUTIVE TALENT BANK
Interim executives are the perfect solution for your company when in need of just-in-time talent to solve critical business needs. Convert fixed hiring costs into a variable expense as your business gains a fresh perspective.
RETAINED EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Ashton Tweed's executive talent bank is a unique service matching members to companies through retained executive search. This ensures companies and candidates alike work with the best and brightest.
WHY ASHTON TWEED?
At Ashton Tweed, our partners have more than 75 years of life sciences and human capital experience. Additionally, each of our recruiters has an average of 8-9 years of experience.
51% of employed professionals are open to a new job – these individuals have been termed “passive candidates” by search firms. Ashton Tweed gives you access to these in-demand professionals currently working in your industry.
Ashton Tweed has 70,000+ people in our Life Sciences Talent Bank that we connect with regularly. We work with clients and candidates across North America, Europe, and Asia.
Retained search firms have the highest fill rate out of all recruitment types. Ashton Tweed fills 98% of all roles, the remaining 2% only uncompleted due to client changes like position elimination or sale of company.